Notes on data processing according to GDPR
Name and contact details of the controller
Phone: 08266 – 8605 – 0
Collection and storage of personal data as well as type and purpose and their use
Within the scope of our assignment, we collect the following information:
- title, first name, surname
- a valid email address
- Telephone number (fixed network and/or mobile)
- Information necessary for processing the order (contract data, asset data, etc.)
The collection of this data is carried out,
- to be able to identify you as our client
- in order to carry out your order properly
- for corresponding with you
- for invoicing
- for the settlement of any existing liability claims and the assertion of any claims against you
The data processing is carried out at your request and is required in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the purposes mentioned for the appropriate processing of the order and for the mutual fulfilment of obligations arising from the contractual relationship.
The personal data collected by us will be stored until the expiry of the statutory storage obligation and deleted thereafter, unless we are obliged to store the data for a longer period of time in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR due to tax and commercial law storage and documentation obligations (from HGB, StGB or AO) or you have consented to a storage beyond this in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR.
Transfer of data to third parties
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
Insofar as this is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR for the processing of contractual relationships with you, your personal data will be passed on to third parties. The data passed on may be used by the third party exclusively for the purposes stated.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on the data in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the processing of contractual relationships with you in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR.
Rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- pursuant to Art. 7 para. 3 GDPR to revoke your consent to us at any time. As a result, we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you may request information on the purposes of the processing, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or opposition, the existence of a right of appeal, the origin of your data, if not collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision making including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on the details thereof;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to demand without delay the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR to demand the deletion of your personal data stored with us, unless processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
- pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer require the data, but you require it for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have lodged an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided us with in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another responsible party and
- to complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR As a rule, you can turn to the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or to the headquarters of our company.
Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for doing so arising from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of objection, simply send an e-mail to us: firstname.lastname@example.org